WE WANT YOU TO GROW WITH US!
Sal Baldanza State Farm is seeking Financial Service/Insurance Agents to join our team for the role of an Insurance Sales Agent. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career in insurance with excellent income and growth potential.
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience PLUS commission!!!
• Employee sales incentives
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Insurance Sales Associate Responsibilities:
• Ability to become fully licensed to sell State Farm Insurance and Financial Service products
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and service
• Ability to present and solicit State Farm products to potential and existing clients
• Ability to conduct needs based marketing interviews with potential and existing clients
• Strong listening, oral and written communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction
Insurance Sales Representative Qualifications and Skills:
• Insurance sales experience preferred but not required
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred but not required